Saturday, July 2, 2016

 There was a rainbow the night of the opera in Salzburg that I went to. Very pretty.
 There was a double rainbow the night of the opera in Salzburg that I went to. Very very pretty.


 This was the opera. It was cool to be in the opera house.
 This is in Vienna at the cemetery in which many composers are buried. Since they're dead, I doubt they mind that I wasn't in tears at their graves. Brahms, Strauss, Schubert, and Beethoven, in order.



 This was a spice-cake like thing that I had before watching yet another opera, this time projected on a screen right outside the opera house in which the opera was being performed live.
 There it is.

 This is St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna. Pretty famous.

 This is the best meal I might've had the entire trip, including everywhere I went. This was a tiny italian place I and a friend found in Vienna by walking aimlessly through the little streets to get away from the touristry area. It was way off the main roads, and was very very cheap. This was Gnocchi Verde. Basically gnocchi with spinach and a cheese sauce. So good, and the pizza my friend got was as well. If ever in vienna...
 Go to Pizzaria Mafiosi. It may be Mafia, but boy it's good.

 This was a wall in some back road of Vienna.
This is a Piano store. Steinway pianos. Super cool, but didn't get to go inside because it was closed.
So ended my Vienna trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment